Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I need to share the energy



I need to share the energy I got for today. The energy I got from our Kachin people.
On one hand, I am so upset about what happened to Maran Lu Ra and Tangbau Hkawn Nan Tsin and also shocked by what the Burmese military did. Maran Lu Ra and Tangbau Hkawn Nan Tsin were so young and haven't lived their lives to the fullest.
On the other hand I am so amazed on how fast Kachin people became united in a few days time to do an amazing funeral service for these two girls to a large scale.
Burmese military's violence and cruelty has made us Kachin people united. Do we need Burmese army's violence and cruelty to make our Kachin people united? We need to be united all the time. If we can be united like today and be all powered up we can do anything. We can even move mountains with this kind of strength and united ness.
We don't want another Maran Lu Ra and Tangbau Hkawn Nan Tsin tragedy happen again in the future. It's time for each of us Kachin people to think what kind of life and future we really want and how much are we willing to fight for?