Monday, November 26, 2012

Milla Dawt Hniang ( Chin myushayi sha yu ngwi ning hkring a shakut ai lam)

About

NATIONWIDE ALBUM RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 8TH 2013! COMING IN ITUNES, AMAZON, AND IN YOUR LOCAL RETAIL STORES (LISTING WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON) EARLY DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE AT TATE MUSIC STORE: http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=847726006806
Biography
Hi, I am Milla :) I am 22. I am originally from Burma, Chin. I am a singer/song writer. I sing country music, I have a very strong passion towards music (singing).

I got diagnosed with the Polio disease 3 days before i turned one year old. No one expected me to live-not even doctors, but i've been given a second chance to live my life to the fullest. I thank God everyday for my life. I started singing at a very young age. I basically grow up in hospitals, i was never allowed to attend school with other kids so i was home schooled. I had a lot of time in my hand while other kids were at school so my interest in Music/Singing started at a very young age. At age 4 i started singing in front of people and i enjoyed entertaining others around me. My family didn't owned any TV so i would sing for my neighbors in returned they would invite me to their home to watch TV. Thankfully, i've been blessed to be given a chance to come to America at age 8 and i've been given countless opportunities to follow my dream of becoming a professional musician one day.
Read more+++++click on link
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ahniang?feature=mhee
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Milla-Dawt-Hniang/232187326797369?sk=info