Friday, January 4, 2013

I woke up with a serious of loud noises

Khon Ja This morning at 2:00 AM, I woke up with a serious of loud noises, in a half sleep... thinking that might be a thundering... then I realized that rainy season has already gone... Fully awake as I realized that those are the noises of heavy weapons came from around 10 miles.. and started worried for about ten thousand IDPs in two camps near by.. It is a bull shit if you asked me to put them into the safe area in this kind of cold dark night at around 2 degree C.. The bullet proof shelter/pits needed for ten thousand people might be the size of a golf coast or about a football field, I really don't know.. Of cause... they are sitting, holding their most valuable things in hands, ready to run.. ... BUT where???? Sure I didn't know what to do but trying to share on facebook.. It took me nearly one hour to get connected, as China is a Facebook free country, but using through proxy freegate... time consuming.. At the time I have connected was 2:56 AM.. and the noises have stopped... What will you say????